You can configure Microsoft Outlook Office 365 for Windows by following easy steps to setting up an Exchange connection. You can access your Email, Calendar, contacts or outlook through Exchange connection.
Configure Outlook office 365 for Windows
- Open Outlook.
- Click Next at the welcome screen
- Now connect to an Email account, select Yes and click Next.
- Now Enter your Email address and your Password. Then click Next
- It will take a few minutes to complete the process.
- Now you have to change offline access setting.
- You can use Outlook Office on your laptop or desktop offline. You can access Email, Calendar and other items that are kept in an Outlook data file on your computer, you can set clock like date, months or time.
During Outlook Office configuration if you face any difficulty then feel free to contact Microsoft Outlook Office Customer support number (Toll-Free) 1-888-315-9712
- In Outlook, click the File menu.
- Click Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Click change on selected Email tab from account setting dialog box.
- To select how long you want to keep mail, move the slider in an offline setting.
- Now click Finish.
Microsoft office customer support teams are available 24*7 to assist you, just dial Toll-Free number 1-888-315-9712